We are so excited to attend youth camp this summer.
Each student must complete these 3 steps in order to successfully register for youth camp. Please don't hesitate to text, call, or email Pastor Josh for further questions. You can also pay for youth camp online or by check.
*******IMPORTANT!!! GHR ID (Group Hold Registration ID) is: DOVE
Please be sure to complete all of their forms. It can be a little confusing.
Call their assistance number if you need help.
NOTE: If you already paid the full amount on the registration form, then you are done
When: July 14-19
Where: GLORIETA, NM
How Much? $399
Speaker: Ryan Fontenot
Worship Leader: Nick Gainey Band
Concert Artist: Dillon Chase
Why: To build a relationship with God and to grow closer with peers and other believers.
Other Useful Info
- We will stop for 5 meals to and from camp. Please estimate $15 per meal. All students are recommended to bring $75 to cover those meals.
- We will stop in Amarillo and stay the night at a hotel on Wednesday night. (this is included in the costs)
- Students may bring extra money for snacks & souvenirs (optional)
- Meet at church on Wednesday, July 14 @ 10:00 AM
- Full Itinerary (Coming soon)
- Notebook/journal & pen
- Bedding for a twin bed and/or a sleeping bag
- Clothing for the week
- Shower shoes/flip flops
- Towels (may want separate one for recreation/swim & shower)
- Swimwear (Only one‐piece swimsuits or tankinis that completely cover the stomach are allowed. A dark t‐shirt must be worn at all times over two‐piece swimsuits)
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothpaste/brush, etc)
- Sunscreen/insect repellant
- Refillable water bottle
- Extra spending money for snacks, items from camp gift shop, paintball, worship band CDs, pictures, videos meals on the way to and from camp
- Recreation clothing (swimwear, dark t‐shirts, clothes and shoes that can get wet/muddy, tennis shoes for sports/ropes course, etc.)
- Team Spirit: Bring clothes, props, mascot for your assigned team rec color. Ask your youth pastor!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Josh.