Please save the dates so your students can go to camp with us this summer.
There are several steps to complete your registration for camp. Please be sure to do all 3 steps listed below. Please contact Josh if you have any questions.
1. REGISTER with the DOVE. ($50 deposit due with each registration)
Here are the instructions from the camp to make your registration process as easy as possible.
- Click on the LINK above to go to the online registration page. When you get to the Login page click on the button that says, "Create New Account." Or simply fill in your username and password from last session.
- The first screen is where you set up your username and password. The name and email address is for your, not the person you are registering. Keep the username and password in a secure place and use it whenever you wish to return to update information. If you forget your password, please contact the Campwise Support Team at 866.433.4548 to reset it.
- Once you have entered and confirmed the information, click NEXT and you will be taken through each screen in the registration process.
- You must enter in a GHR ID (Group Hold ID) to connect with the church you are attending with. Our GHR ID is DOVE.
- If you are registering more than one person you will complete the registration for the first person and then click on "Add Camper"
- When you have entered all the registration(s) you can complete your registration(s) by clicking View Dashboard. Review the information and click the Logout button located in the Quick Access section.
If you experience any difficulties during the registration process, you will see a Contact Us button at the top of the screen that includes the technical support phone number and the camp phone number. Call if you need assistance.
3. Pay your remaining balance. (Due on May 14)
When: July 13-18
Where: Glorieta, New Mexico
How Much: $399
Speaker: Shane Pruitt
Worship Leader: Mike Romero Band
Why: To build a relationship with God and to grow closer with peers and other believers.
Other Useful Info
- We will stop for 5 meals to and from camp. Please estimate $15-$20 per meal.
- Students may bring extra money for snacks & souvenirs (optional)
- We will travel in a charter bus.
- We will stay in a hotel in Amarillo on July 13.
- We will arrive to camp in Glorieta on July 14.
- Meet at church on THURSDAY, July 13 @ 10:00 AM
- We will arrive home on TUESDAY, July 18 around 9PM - 10PM
- Notebook/journal & pen
- Bedding for a twin bed and/or a sleeping bag
- Clothing for the week
- Shower shoes/flip flops
- Towels (may want separate one for recreation/swim & shower)
- Swimwear (Only one‐piece swimsuits or tankinis that completely cover the stomach are allowed. A dark t‐shirt must be worn at all times over two‐piece swimsuits)
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothpaste/brush, etc)
- Sunscreen/insect repellant
- Refillable water bottle
- Extra spending money for snacks, items from camp gift shop, worship band CDs, pictures, meals on the way to and from camp
- Recreation clothing (swimwear, dark t‐shirts, clothes and shoes that can get wet/muddy, tennis shoes for sports, etc.)
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Josh.