Please save the dates so your students can go to camp with us this summer.
When: July 8-13
Where: Glorieta, New Mexico
How Much: $399
Speaker: D.A. Horton
Worship Leader: Jimmy McNeal
Why: To build a relationship with God and to grow closer with peers and other believers.
Other Useful Info
- We will stop for 5 meals to and from camp. Please estimate $15 per meal. All students are recommended to bring $75 to cover those meals.
- Students may bring extra money for snacks & souvenirs (optional)
- Meet at church on Friday, July 8 @ 10:00 AM
- We will arrive home on Wednesday, July 13 around 9PM - 10PM
- Notebook/journal & pen
- Bedding for a twin bed and/or a sleeping bag
- Clothing for the week
- Shower shoes/flip flops
- Towels (may want separate one for recreation/swim & shower)
- Swimwear (Only one‐piece swimsuits or tankinis that completely cover the stomach are allowed. A dark t‐shirt must be worn at all times over two‐piece swimsuits)
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothpaste/brush, etc)
- Sunscreen/insect repellant
- Refillable water bottle
- Extra spending money for snacks, items from camp gift shop, worship band CDs, pictures, meals on the way to and from camp
- Recreation clothing (swimwear, dark t‐shirts, clothes and shoes that can get wet/muddy, tennis shoes for sports, etc.)
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Josh.