Here are some ways that we are working really hard to keep our kids safe and meeting all of the guidelines given to us by our governing officials.
1. We will social distance during Worship. Numbers are low due to Covid and that makes it super easy to social distance. We will have students separated and sitting further from each other.
2. Many of our activities will be outside allowing for us to social distance more affectively.
3. Meals will be prepared and served. It will NOT be buffet style. This will keep students from being close together in lines and also preventing students from touching food or services near food.
4. Sanitizer and masks will be provided throughout the weekend. Leaders and volunteers will wear masks when able.
5. All our current activities allow for social distancing. We have removed the activities that would require some contact.
6. We will be taking temperature at the door with a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with 100 degree temperature or more will be required to go home.
Refresh Weekend is a retreat-style event where our students will engage in WORSHIP, FELLOWSHIP, POWERFUL TEACHING, GAMES, and a lot of FOOD and FUN! This year has been hard on all of us. It's been especially hard on our students. We want to give them one great event that will hopefully refresh them as the prepare to go back to school.
All students, 6th-12th grade, are welcome. The cost is $25 per student. There are no overnight stays at refresh weekend. The event is designed to come and go as the events begin and conclude. However, we will provide transportation to and from activities within REFRESH WEEKEND. Some of those activities include: Whirlyball, Silent Disco, a 90-ft Obstacle Course and Ninja Warrior style climbing wall, and a party on a double decker boat on Lake Grapevine. It's going to be a great weekend.
Please contact me if you have any questions. I'm happy to help. And students are encouraged to bring friends.
Youth Pastor: Josh Holcombe
Masks are optional but most volunteers and staff will be wearing masks when it doesn't conflict with activities, worship, etc.
FRIDAY, JULY 31
6:00 PM – Dinner and registration (Dove Hall)
7:00 PM – Session 1
9:00 - 11:00 PM – After Party (Inflatables and games)
SATURDAY, AUGUST 1
11:00 AM - Arrive at church
11:30 – Session 2
1:00 – Lunch (Dove Hall)
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Whirly Ball
4:30 PM – Games and Door Prize drawings
5:30 PM – Dinner (Dove Hall)
6:00 - Session 3
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM – Silent Disco
SUNDAY, AUGUST 2
9:30 AM – Breakfast & reflection at church (In Dove Hall)
10:30 AM – Session 4
12:00 PM – Lunch (Dove Hall)
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Double Decker party boat
1. REGISTER your student using the form below.
2. PAY for your student ($25 per student).
The cost is $25 per student but scholarships are available to students who need help. If you know you can only attend a portion of the weekend, then feel free to contact me and we can discuss cutting the payment. We will do anything we can to have your student join us for REFRESH WEEKEND.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.