We are so excited to be able to take our students to Daytona Beach, Florida this summer for youth camp.
Below you will find many answers to your questions as well as the proper forms to fill out to ensure that your student is fully registered for camp. Please don't hesitate to call or email Pastor Josh for further questions. You can also pay for youth camp online or by check.
There are 3 things to do to ensure your student is fully registered for camp.
1. Fill out the CHURCH FORM
2. Fill out the CAMP WAIVER AND RELEASE FORM
(This form must be notarized)
3. Pay for YOUTH CAMP
When: July 14-20
Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
Hotel Accommodation: Hyatt Place (3161 S. Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach, FL 32118)
How Much? $399 (You can pay here)
Speaker: Eugene Cho and Eric Mason
Worship Leader: Mosaic MSC & David Crowder
Concert Artist: Andy Mineo
Why: To build a relationship with God. To grow closer with peers and other believers.
Other Useful Info
- We will stop for 5 meals to and from camp. Please estimate $12 per meal. All students are recommended to bring $60 to cover those meals.
- Students may bring extra money for snacks & souvenirs (optional)
- Meet at church on Sunday, July 14 @ 8:00 AM
- Packing List
- Daily Beach Schedule
- Full Itinerary (Coming soon)